Coming Fall 2021
The MD9 Course:
A Comprehensive Growth Hacking Bootcamp
Cohort 1 will get exclusive access to 6 live Q&A Sessions with the growth master herself
You have a voice, but sometimes it can get lost in the noise.
Each day more than:
700,000 hours of video content are uploaded to YouTube
95 million images & videos are published to Instagram
200 million posts are published to twitter
500,000 new users join Facebook & those users generate 4 million likes every minute
So in all of this noise how can you be heard?
You already know that there are hundreds of ways to acquire new customers, to retain them, and to convert them. But what you may not know is that the order in which you implement those strategies makes a huge difference between a startup that dies and one that rapidly scales.
Your ideas for how to acquire, convert and retain new users might be brilliant, but executed in the wrong order, they can still lead your startup to fail.
As one of the fastest growth hackers on this planet (proof: https://lnkd.in/erAbjSC), some of the startups I’ve worked with have gone on to multi-national expansion, others have closed millions in sales, less than one year after launching. While it does cost $1500 an hour to meet with me, this fall I will be teaching a 6 week course with 6 live Q&A sessions for $2000.
In this course I teach you how to rapidly grow your startup using my proprietary tactics and formulas.
By the end of this course you will not only know how to apply my proprietary tactics and formulas to your business, you will also learn:
- What to do to increase the efficacy of each and everyone of your social media initiatives.
- How to make your competition irrelevant.
- How to leverage your time and brain power, as your company’s number one resource.
- How to implement the SEO tactics that drive the most revenue.
- And lastly, you will learn how to turn your company’s website into a conversion and retention machine.
This course is broken down into 6 sections, delivered to you in 30 bite sized video lessons that are 3-10 minute each. Students of cohort 1 will have access to weekly live Q&A sessions.
- Week 1: Adi’s formulas for rapid growth
- Week 2: Adi’s customer acquisition formulas: what to do when, to maximize your ROI
- Week 3: Adi’s simple tactics that make a HUGE impact on your social media engagement
- Week 4: Adi’s strategic moves that make your competition irrelevant.
- Week 5: How to easily implement Adi’s SEO tactics to drive the most revenue.
- Week 6: Adi’s formulas for high conversion and retention rates
This course is designed for startup founders & teams with an existing business they wish to grow. We will not cover concepts such as choosing a team, choosing a business model, idea validation or product-market fit in this course.
- Format: The core curriculum includes videos, worksheets & excel files.
- Schedule: Each week five new video lessons will be released to walk students through the new topic. We know founders are busy, which is why each video lesson is just 3-10 minutes long allowing you to quickly digest the information and decide if you’d like to invest time into completing the suggested task, or not. For those who wish to carry out what is taught in the lesson, there is an excel or worksheet making it easy for you to implement.
- Q&A Sessions: Students will have the opportunity to purchase admission to general Q&A sessions (open to all MD9 clients) or curriculum specific sessions (open to students on the same path & schedule).
- General Q&A sessions are limited to 200 participants, but may include significantly less, depending on the date and time you select.
- Curriculum specific Q&A sessions take place 5 days after the newest lessons are released, allowing you ample time to go through all of the content prior to the session. Afterwards students may have lifetime access to recordings of these sessions.