All participants (“Affiliates”) of our Referral Program (“Program”) are required to complete agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be an Affiliate, including resources, recommendations, and some fun legal stuff.
If you’re not yet part of our Program, you can apply here.
1. Account: You can log into your tapfiliate account at anytime to track your clicks and referrals in your dashboard. If you’ve lost the link email team(at)MD9.co
2. Need anything else?: If you ever need anything else or have questions, feel free to reach out to our team vial email at team(at)MD9.co
1. Commission Rates: Your commission is based on the program you apply to, at the time you apply.
2. Attribution: In the event that a single customer clicks two different affiliate links, the first affiliate gets the credit. Along this same line, you receive commission for purchase(s) made by a new customer who is not in an active sales process with us at the time they click your affiliate link.
- The customer needs to use your affiliate link to access the website prior to making their first purchase.
- Your affiliate link must bring the customer to land on an MD9 landing page in order to be properly tracked.
- Affiliate links rely on cookies to track sales so the customer cannot have cleared their cookies. *If they did, we conduct a monthly audit to make sure you are still compensated. In this case you would just receive your compensation one month later.*
- Only affiliate links, introductions made via email and referring domains can be used to track sales. Incorrect use of affiliate links may cause inability to track referrals.
4. Payment: We use PayPal to pay our Affiliates. Be sure to add your PayPal email to your affiliate profile so we can send you your commissions. We pay commissions on the 25th of each month for commissions that qualified in the month prior.
5. Cookie Window: within 90 days of clicking your affiliate link.
- Use the language and assets we’ve provided you with in the affiliate portal and on our respective press coverage pages.
- Capitalize both the “M” and “D” in “MD9”. You’d be surprised at how many times that doesn’t happen. Sigh.
- Reference our brand guide here.
- Remember that we are a premium brand offering premium services.
- Use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using MD9 (e.g. “Make millions by tomorrow with MD9”)
- Modify or adjust the MD9 word mark or logo in any sort of marketing material you might create, including the creation of any visual badges or dual-logo lockups.
2. Where to promote your link
- As of April 7, 2020, you may purchase ads to drive buyers to our website using your affiliate link. If this changes, we will send you an email.
- You may hyperlink MD9 in introductory emails.
- You may share content around the web using your affiliate link.
3. What to call yourself
As we have multiple ways to partner with MD9 and several ways to reference those relationships, here are some guidelines around what you can and cannot call yourself within these MD9 Programs.
Do: Say you are an “MD9 Marketing Affiliate”, “Affiliate”, “Strategic Partner”. You may also say that you have “partnered with MD9”.
Do Not: Refer to yourself as an MD9 employee, MD9 subcontractor or MD9 consultant. This includes press releases, references in videos, listings on your website, or in any other marketing material you may be using
Policies that don’t fit into the other buckets
1. Survey Participation: We would encourage you to participate in any Affiliate-specific NPS surveys, industry surveys, marketing surveys, etc.
2. Sharing Placements: When requested, you’ll share the places you’ve used your affiliate link. This includes, but is not limited to, links, screenshots, and email sends. Pro-tip: keep track of these in an excel to make it easier to share with the MD9 team.
3. Purchasing MD9 products & services yourself: One of the benefits of this Program is that we do not require you to purchase MD9 products & services. Though if you decide to make a purchase, you can use your own affiliate link to get a discount.