Hello Brilliant Founder,
Welcome to our latest FREE resource, created exclusively for MD9 clients. If you need help click “meet Adi” to book your next call. If you would like have Adi Soozin’s latest growth hacking strategies & other content sent directly to your inbox, drop in your email below.
Adi’s favorite marketing books
- Predictably Irrational, Revised and Expanded Edition: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions by Dan Ariely
- The Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday
- Trust Me I’m Lying by Ryan Holiday
- Don’t Make Me Think by Steve Krug
- Brainfluence by Roger Dooley
- 100 Days of Growth by Sujan Patel & Ryan Wormley
Books on how to optimize your time, as a founder
- The Ultimate Sales Machine: Turbocharge Your Business with Relentless Focus on 12 Key Strategies by Chet Holmes
- Virtual Freedom by Chris Ducker
- Algorithms to Live By by Brian Christian & Tom Griffiths
- Smarter: The New Science of Building Brain Power by Dan Hurley
Books to keep you motivated
- Awaken the giant within by Tony Robbins
- You are a badass by Jen Sincero
- You are a badass at making money by Jen Sincero
- Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
Books to read before your first speaking engagement
- Talk Like Ted: The 9 Public Speaking Secrets of the World’s Top Minds by Carmine Gallo
- Words that change minds by Shelle Rose Charvet
Sales books that really just help you to make new friends that you look forward to working with everyday (aka really amazing clients).
Because let’s be honest, you launched your startup to enjoy life, work AND help people. But you can’t really enjoy work if you hate the customers buying from you. This list of books will help you to mast sales as someone who loves people and loves helping them get the solutions they’re looking for. If you are looking for a list of books on how to con people into buying junk they don’t need… this is NOT the list for you.
- 21 Secrets of Million-Dollar Sellers: America’s Top Earners Reveal the Keys to Sales Success by Stephen J Harvill
- Permission Marketing by Seth Godin
- Start From Zero by Dane Maxwell
- Value-Based Fees by Alan Weiss
Books that will help you understand “how the game is played”.
- The hard thing about hard things by Ben Horowitz
- Getting Published by Paul Martin
- This is me letting you go by Heidi Priebe (this book is a collection of essays she wrote after a brutal breakup, but if you’ve ever been told “it’s not the right time”, “Let’s touch base after XYZ” and other lame excuses that made you feel any ounce of regret this book is a godsend. I read it in a matter of hours and it really helped me to finally be at peace with a failed startup experience I’d obsessed over for 4 moths.)
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Chris Voss
- Anything by Alan Weiss, Robert Greene, Zig Ziglar & Dale Carnegie
This post was written by Adi Soozin of MD9.co. If you enjoyed this post and would like to see more like this: follow MD9 on Telegram, or drop your email in below to receive our Pineapple Report (1 – 2 times each month). The Pineapple Report contains exclusive updates, founder invitations and Adi’s latest password protected growth hacking strategies.